- in my head: constructs witty and insightful answers to interview questions for when I'm famous
- ordering at a restaurant: please I the soup want
- me: i'll just add 'haha' at the end so i don't sound mean
- Person: it's just a TV show.
- Me: YOU'RE JUST A FUCKING TV SHOW.
Okay so in Sweden we have the words “släcka” and “blunda” but you english speaking ppl don’t have a word for “turning out the lights” or “close one’s eyes” do you even sleep?
and we have “orka” and english doesn’t even have “having the energy (to do something)”
"orka" completes my existence anD IT PISSES ME OFF SO MUCH THAT THERE ISN’T A WORD FOR ORKA IN ENGLISH my soul seriously hurts everytime i think of it
Weasley is our king.
"You think the dead we loved ever truly leave us? You think that we don’t recall them more clearly than ever in times of great trouble? Your father is alive in you, Harry, and shows himself most plainly when you have need of him. How else could you produce that particular Patronus? Prongs rode again last night.”